In making a booking on this website you are agreeing to the following booking terms and conditions so please read carefully.
All bookings will form a contract between the lead guest and the property owners.
BOOKING – In making a booking, the named person on this booking agrees on behalf of all persons in their party that he/she has read these terms and conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them.
PAYMENT – For bookings made more than 8 weeks (60 days) prior to arrival, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking.
The outstanding balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. A reminder will be emailed to you for payment of the outstanding balance.
If your payment of the balance is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking with consequent forfeiture of the booking deposit.
For bookings made less than 8 weeks (60 days) days prior to arrival payment in full is required to secure the booking.
PAYMENT METHODS – Bank transfer or secure online card payment COMING SOON.
CANCELLATION POLICY – If you cancel your booking the following cancellation charges apply:
Cancellations that are made more than 8 weeks prior to arrival date: 25% booking deposit only.
Cancellations that are made 4 – 8 weeks prior to arrival date: 60% of the full booking price.
Cancellations that are made less than 4 weeks prior to arrival date: 100% of the full booking price.
Cancellation after your stay commences or early departure does not warrant any refund.
If in the unlikely event we cancel your booking for reasons other than Acts of God, natural disasters, extreme weather or other events out of our control we will refund all monies paid to us. Please ensure that you have adequate insurance in place to cover such eventualities.
SECURITY DEPOSIT – A security deposit of £250 is required. This must be received with your final payment 60 days prior to arrival. The Security Deposit is fully refundable usually within (7) days of your departure from the villa provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. Our maids check the villa regularly during their cleaning schedule. Please report any significant damage that may occur during your stay directly to us.
- All dishes, utensils and cooking equipment are washed dried and put away and the kitchen area including fridge and oven are left as you would expect to find them. This is not the responsibility of the maids.
- At the end of the rental period, the guests agree to leave the property in a similar condition to that in which it was found. Any additional cleaning costs incurred by the owner may be passed on to the guest at their sole discretion.
- No hairdryers, linens, towels including pool towels, other items are lost or removed from the property. An inventory check is performed after you checkout. We reserve the right to deduct the full replacement cost of missing items from your security deposit.
- No damage by goats has occurred to the gardens as a result of the drive gate not being kept securely closed at all times.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the rubbish bins provided.
- No broken glass is found in the pool.
- Routers/modems and wireless AP equipment have not been reset or interfered with. See Wi-Fi section below. We reserve the right to deduct the call out charge, currently €60 from your security deposit should you or members of your party interfere with or reset the equipment.
- All keys are left as directed, the safety deposit box left open and the villa is left locked.
- No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- The guest(s) is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or law enforcement agencies.
- Guest numbers do not exceed maximum allowed occupancy. See below.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – In order to comply with insurance, licensing and health and safety regulations the maximum occupancy of the villa is six (6) persons plus baby. The maids will report any over occupancy. Exceeding the maximum occupancy may result in eviction by the owners, their agents or local law enforcement agencies.
ARRIVAL DEPARTURE – Arrival no earlier than 2:30 pm. Departure no later than 10.00 am. The maids need time to clean and prepare the villa for arriving guests.
INSURANCE – Guests are reminded that they are responsible for their own travel insurance and that the owners are not liable for any injury or damage to guests and or their belongings during their stay.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs. If you choose to travel without adequate insurance cover, we will not be liable for any losses howsoever arising, in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.
Furthermore, the owners cannot be held responsible for Acts of God, natural disasters, extreme weather events, airline failure, cancelled flights and other events out of our control.
Please ensure that you have adequate insurance in place to cover such eventualities.
If any of the legal requirements set out in these terms and conditions are inoperative or impractical or become so after completion of the contract, the effectiveness of the remainder of the contract will not be affected.